Our friendly FoLS team work hard to raise vital funds to help benefit children of all ages at Leavening School.
They are always looking for helpers who can spare some time and ideas to assist with fundraising events.
To avoid the need for handling cash, all FoLS future fundraising will be through the school’s ParentPay system. This means any monies raised will go through the school central bank account but purchases/spending will be overseen by the FoLS committee.
FoLS will also continue to lead and be closely involved in decisions and planning of school fundraising events.
Please do get in touch with school if you can help with any events or wish to attend any FoLS meetings.
Thanks for your support.
The FoLS Team
Chair: Mrs S. Mitchell
Co-Chairs: Nicola McEvinney and Donna Stockill
Treasurer: Mrs E. Isaacs
Secretary: Mrs S. Kemp
The next meeting will take place:
Monday 22nd January 2pm – all welcome!
Meeting minutes from 2023/24-
Funds raised so far this academic year 2023/24:
Halloween Disco: £155
Meeting minutes from 2022/23-
Planned Events: 2023/24
- Thursday 26/Oct/23 – Halloween Disco – 5.15pm-6.30pm
- Thursday 07/Dec/23 – Non Uniform/Christmas jumper – exchange for a tombola prize
- Friday 08/Dec/23 – Christmas Fair – 3.15pm-5pm
- Friday 15/Dec/23 – Christmas Play – Coffee & Mince pies + small Xmas hamper raffle
- Tuesday 19/Dec/23 – Movie afternoon – 3.15pm-5pm
- Wednesday 7/Feb/24 – Valentine Disco – 5.15pm-6.30pm
- Thursday 14/Mar/24 – Easter bingo – Chocolate Bingo